Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun Stuff

So, here are a few projects I have been working on, inbetween my sewing projects:


I made this little blue monster for my nephew's 1st birthday, he gave it the biggest hug after unwrapping! My kids even liked it so much, I am going to make them each one for Valentine's day, different body shapes though. They will be cute!


And the hearts are made out of felt circles. Here is the link to the directions...here. We added spray glitter, white beads and pinking sheared edges to ours. They were a bit time consuming, but grandma, mom and I took turns cutting and pinning to pass the day away, each one of us taking one home. We also made one for my sister, who was not able to join us for the fun.

I hope you will come back tomorrow for a visit, I want you to share my SUPER EXCITING news!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love the multi-colored one as well. I love that monster! My son would love that! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete