Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amazing Fabric

Isn't it glorious?! This is the fabric I ordered that will make about 14 bags. I answered some of those, "what to do" questions and figured I would just dig in and start making bags for my etsy site. When the magazine article does hit, my goal is to have as much of a variety in my shop as I can, so I'm getting started now! I have toted this bunch of fabric to a few places, sharing is beauty with those that can appreciate it, now it's time to get out the rotary cutter...My plan, have a few bags completed by the middle of next week, so much to do between now and then!!!

Also, here is a picture of the pillows I made for the kids for Valentine's day.

I was going to make a couple of monsters, like the blue one, but I just felt like these might get more use and love in the long run. So, they get pillows and they are non the wiser. I think they turned out pretty cute, and I know they will be a big hit!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie~ I think I really like the third one down on the left. What are you thinking about pairing that with?

    ReplyDelete