Wednesday, February 3, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Drum roll please...
I wanted to tell all of you that one of my small tote bags will be featured in a May issue of Woman's World magazine. I heard from the magazine's fashion editor last month about the possiblity, but was waiting to find out for sure. So, it's official, I'm going to be published, what an amazing opportunity, I can't even believe it!

Now the fun (and the questions) begin!! What if I can sell more bags than I can make? How many bags should I make to put into my etsy shop to be prepared for the release? Which fabrics should I use? What styles of bags should I make? Should I put my Oak Street pattern out there?What about copyright and trademark? Are they necessary? How much should I charge for each product? Where do I start? Yikes, but I am beside myself with excitement, thankfully my husband is helping to direct me, as I can become overwhelmed with something that has so much potential. I really need a lot of luck with this one! Thanks for your wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wow -- this is a big opportunity for you. Your bags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete