Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy Me

So, I seem to be averaging about a post a week. With Valentine's day this weekend and President's day, we were very busy around our house, having so much fun hanging out! But I did complete 3 small totes yesterday, and have another one cut out and ready to zip together. Plus I came up with the dimensions for my new medium tote. I have been struggling with what I want that to look like and how the Home Decor fabric I chose will handle my plans. So, tomorrow, I will sew up that small tote, maybe tomorrow night I will put together the first medium tote and see how my plans work out. Anyway, kind of boring stuff, but there has to be boring for there to be fun! Here is a quick picture of the 3 small totes, thought that might make the post a little more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment