Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday Bags





Another day, another bag. I whipped up a couple of small tote bags for some very lucky little birthday girls. One is for a friend and the other is for a cousin, hope they enjoy them. If they don't I'm sure I could find someone that would!

I'm also in the process of figuring out how many bags I should have on hand as I get this business started. I want to have a few of each style, but I'm just not sure. Then there is the business of getting labels made, which means I need choose a logo and that is only the beginning! I was feeling a bit overwhelmed this afternoon, as I set out on my adventure to buy some new and exciting fabrics, but I hit up my sister's scrap stash instead and that seemed to help with my bitter mood. I think I will try out my new design tomorrow, if I can get a couple of free hours...

1 comment: