I panicked yesterday and realized I needed a new bag for sister-in-law's baby shower, so I stayed up all night making the second version of the Kimberly bag. This is the version with the modifications I wanted to make after the first try. I think there are still a couple of quirks I want to adjust, but overall, I am REALLY happy with this new Moda fabric, it made the bag look gorgeous! And I did get a few compliments at the shower today, so that was satisfying! I also decided to add the flower, I need to modify it a bit, it was a quick effort very early this morning, but I feel like it achieved the look I was going for! For now, I'm going to try to write up a pattern for this and see where that takes me, maybe a new business will be born after all!