Friday, March 12, 2010

New Bags



Well, as I promised, here are some pictures of the new medium tote made with home decor fabric. You can see more detailed pictures on my etsy site. This new design is amazing, and I'm going to make one for myself when my fabric friend gets the new Amy Butler "Love" home decor line, can't wait!!! I continue to be crazy busy, but I have to admit, I took a short break from bags this past week to start a spring wall hanging for myself. I'm so excited, I will have to post pictures of that another day, as it is my other work in progress.

The rest of my weekend consists of bag making and more bag making, inbetween time with the family! I'm so excited because I have some pieces of the new Amy Butler "Love" fashion and quilting fabric line that I plan to use for small totes and a new Oak Street Bag. Anyway, it is getting very late, I should get going for now. Check back for more fun pictures and check out my full etsy shop. I can't believe I actually have 15 items for sale and more to add to it!!!!!!!

1 comment: