Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Here

Wow, I can't even tell you how busy I have been. I have sold, or presold 11 bags in the past 3 weeks. There are these amazing women in the mom's group I attend twice a month, that are just eating up my bags! Everytime I bring some to fill an order, I get more orders. I'm trying to get a back stock here at the house, either in actual bags completed or just fabric to make as purchased, but because of this incredible interest in my hobby, I am just barely staying ahead of the game. I feel so blessed, I am in no way, shape or form, complaining about any of that!!! I'm just popping in really quick to give an update before I place my next fabric order. So, for all of you that are loving my bags, thank you, keep the interest coming so I can keep sewing!!! I do have a new medium tote bag/purse to show you, but I've only had a chance to make up the protype. I'll be back as soon as I can!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say Hi :) (And so amazed you are getting comments in other languages...who knew?)

    ReplyDelete