Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Full, Full, Full

Wow! I finally filled up my etsy shop enough that I have 2 pages, yep, 2 whole pages of stuff for sale, 27 items to be exact. I am SOOO excited! I just finished posting 3 new small totes and 8 of those coffee cozies/drink sleeves I have been meaning to make up for months. Go check me out, it feels so good to be full, more opportunities for people like you all, my fabulous followers, to find something you might like!

Anyway, I am waiting for a couple more pieces of fabric and then I will have another bag or two to put into the shop. I have still been very busy, which is truly amazing. Just when I feel like I'm on top of everything, I get more interest or another order. It's fantastic to be me right now! Thanks for following and for your sweet comments about my bags, I appreciate all of you!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you are still going strong, Kristie! loving your bags...i can't wait to
    get mine out for spring!

    I am wondering if you ever got the pattern perfected?..i believe you're calling it "Oak Street bag " now... Iwould not be selling them, but might like to have a pattern for my own use.. i'm going thru some serious health problems now..but might feel like doing a small progect... I'll watch here for any answer....as to the pattern...
    hugs, gypsy

    ReplyDelete