Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bags on the road

I am SOOO excited, I just sold six bags this morning, yes, six bags. If you keep an eye on my etsy shop, you will see that I pretty much cleared it out just now. I have been talking with a gal I know about selling my bags in her shop at one of the Saturday markets in Oregon. We finally got together, and I showed her what I had, she loved them all, but thought she would start with the six she chose. If they are a hit, I think she will be purchasing more. Now I have some money to get some new fabric, a girl has to love that!!!

If anyone else is interested in selling my bags, I would consider working with you to sell them, just contact me and we can work something out. What an exciting day! I was feeling a little bag lull because I ran out of fabric, so this is perfect! Gorgeous fabric, here I come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment