Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. I have been sewing, just a bit, on Christmas gifts actually. Those that know my husband and I, know that we start every year in July with Christmas and are usually done before Thanksgiving. It usually makes us the envy of everyone we know, but keeps us sane! So, I can't post pictures here because the presents will be seen before the holiday, but I am making some CUTE stuff!!

My pattern has been successfully tested by two of the four testers. Both gave it very good reviews, with just some minor changes. Once I get feedback from the other two testers, I will move forward with printing and marketing. Not sure when that will be, but I'm okay with that. Just kind of resting right now, enjoying the summer!

Also, an update on those bags that I sold last week, they got rave reviews in their new retail location. I guess that two of them have sold. I haven't gotten any details yet, but I will keep you all posted! I'm just so excited that they are such a big hit, maybe I can get some new fabric and make some more, between Christmas projects that is! ;} So long for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment