Monday, July 6, 2009

Pattern and Cutting

Not much going on here, just enjoying time with the family over the holiday weekend. I did make the corrections to my pattern, and I'm hoping to pass it out to a few of my testers this week. I love the format and how it is coming together!

I'm also hoping to cut out some more bags tonight. I have actually been selling a few to some family and friends, so that is also pretty exciting! I'd like to get some more up on etsy, although I'm still not selling many through there, that's where the family and friends see the pictures before they request them in person, so I guess it is serving some purpose. Anyway, off to the cutting mat, cloth napkins, kitchen washcloths and bags are waiting for me! I do love to be creative and I've had such a great Monday! Hope you have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment