Thursday, June 18, 2009

In the Mail

Before I show you all what I have been getting in the mail, I have to show you what I completed this weekend. I love quilting and I have been wanting to try this little number for a couple of months, but have been busy bag making. So, here it is, just 12" square (completely from my scraps!!!), in all it's beautiful glory!!!

Okay, so here are the things I have received in the mail this week...

First up is the pouch I won from the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway day from Just Charming. I LOVE the fabrics she used and I have been wanting to make some pouches out of my bag scraps, now I can see how she does it! I am really enjoying it!!

Next up are the Rustic Rompers - I traded Barb at the Rustic Raspberry for these cute and comfy little dresses for my littlest sweetpea! Aside from having to double knot the ribbons so she didn't undress herself, they are perfect! Thanks again Barb, so much fun!!!

Last but not least - for those of you wondering about my pattern writing, it is currently on hold until I receive my pattern writing book in the mail. I should be getting it tomorrow, then I will resume that part of the process. Besides I have had so much to do, I haven't really had the time or the focus! Maybe this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment