Saturday, August 6, 2011

AHHHH!

Where did the summer go? I thought I had so much time to do all kinds of crafty things and I really haven't been motivated to get through the regular sewing stuff. Guess the weather will do that to a girl. I have, however, read several books this summer, and I mean maybe 7. That is a number far larger than I think I have ever read in such a short amount of time. So, I apologize for running off for so long, but here are those AMAZING picnic quilts I was telling you about months ago. We have enjoyed them a few times, I just love all of the colors! Thank goodness for a large scrap stash and free vintage sheets!!! I also used some nylon fabric between the two layers to keep out the damp ground, they are perfect.
Hope you are still hanging in there. Around here school doesn't start for another few weeks, so we are soaking up what is left of our summer and crossing our fingers for some better weater!

No comments:

Post a Comment