Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!





So, I have to say, this year is off to a great start. Today is the day that I finally completed a project I have been wanting to do for months. I made 6 produce bags and a bag to keep them in. I am so excited about this project because I diligently take my cloth bags to the grocery store every week and it really bugs me to pull those plastic produce bags off the roll. Funny thing is, it didn't take much time or money, I just kept putting it off. Not this year!

I'm also giving a sneak peek at some fabric for my next project. My sweet husband bought me the free motion quilting foot I have been longing for since Mother's Day when he purchased my new machine! I'm planning to use the new foot on this fabric, not sure which design I will choose.

Last but not least, I'm working on some Oak Street Bags, and a couple of small tote bags to put into my etsy shop. My motivation level is up and I feel like it is time to start creating some gorgeous bags! They will be in the shop by the middle of the week, at least that is my goal. As always, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment