Friday, December 18, 2009

Sew Many Projects









Oh, my goodness, I have to tell you all that I completed all of these projects (small Amy Butler tote bag, orange & white CD holder, Amy Butler travel bag, flannel doll diaper set for my daughter, and small Anna Maria Horner runner) plus one more that I can't post, just this past week. I think I am officially done with my Christmas sewing. Now I'm dreaming up new projects to work on for my self!!
I also received so many complients on the Amy Butler (brown flower) bag that I think I might make up a few new bags and post them on my etsy site in the next couple of weeks. Of course, I have to order the fabric, get through Christmas, get through Christmas clean-up and reorganization, and then I can get to the bags. Yikes! It was really nice to have some new interest in my bags though! Maybe I can sell a few more in the new year!!!
Happy Holidays to all, in case I don't get back here until after Christmas!! Thanks for reading and I hope to continue my pattern and bag endeavors in the New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment