Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drink Sleeves!


Well, I have been working on a large drink sleeve order for some very lucky moms come this fall! I just had to give a little peek to everyone else. I made 50 coffee sleeves, in 10 sets of 5 fabric combos. They turned out FANTASTIC! It was also fun because I was able to order some color variations that I don't usually choose, but it turns out I will order again. Most of the fabric was from Heather Bailey's, Nicey Jane and there were a few Amy Butler fabrics in there too. Will be hard to part with these, they are really cool!

I think I might make up some similar combos for my etsy shop, we'll see if I've sewn on enough buttons this week or not! And after that, I'm super excited because I will be making a twin quilt for my daughter. We are possibly moving her to a big girl bed at the end of the summer, so she will need a girly quilt! I will use a free pattern Amy Butler has on her site, and most of the pink and yellow fabrics from the Nicey Jane collection. I'm really into this fabric line right now, fresh, vintagey, and colorful! So, stay tuned for the next finished project! I will try not to stay away so long next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment